Established over 35 years ago, Firex is an independently owned Australian company and a leading manufacturer and wholesaler of portable fire protection equipment to the Australian and New Zealand markets.
With over 65+ years’ experience in the fire industry our leadership team pride themselves on customer service, quality and product development.
Fire Extinguisher Features
- Rugged epoxy coated steel cylinder with welded base for extra strength
- 500 grams
- Complies with AS/NZS 4353
- Resist corrosion, dents and punctures
- Special UV resistant paint
- EPDM type UV resistant discharge hoses
- Chrome plated brass valve body
- 316 Stainless steel handles and levers – suitable for marine use
- 316 Stainless steel hose retaining clip and bands
- Suitable for A Class fires (paper, wood, textiles)
- Suitable for B Class fires (flammable liquid fires such as oils, paints and solvents)
- Suitable for E Class fires (energised electrical fires such as switchboards and electrical motors)
- AB:E Dry Powder – ideal for any organisation wishing to standardise on one type of extinguisher.