Weepguard is an Australian owned and made product, which has been invented and developed by Anthony Marlborough.
Anthony has been a bricklayer for the last 26 years and saw the need for a product that creates a finish for the weepholes in brick buildings while also serving the purpose of preventing vermin and pests from entering homes through these weepholes. So after many years of development, this family owned business is ready to service this need.
Weepguard is quick and easy to install into existing brickwork and comes in five colors – Charcoal, Sandstone (White), Almond Ivory, Grey and Red Brick. All weep hole barriers are supplied in packs of 10 or boxes of 200 for the building industry.
They have UV stabilizers and fire retarder included in the product.
Manufactured in Australia
Maintains ventilation and drainage, prevents pest and vermin entering your home.
Australian Building Standards demand all brick buildings must include weepholes to allow for moisture escape.
Weepguard products properties:
- Specifically designed allow moisture to escape, whilst preventing pests, insects and vermin from entering the weep hole and infesting wall cavities.
- Creates a barrier preventing the entry of soil, garden and vegetable matter and pre venting direct access by termites
- Protects your home from unwanted pests and vermin.
- Saves you money by preventing damage to timber frames, wiring, ducting and your home.
- Contributes to the overall visual appeal of your most important asset.
- Quick and easy to install. Suits exposed or rendered brickwork
- UV stabilised and fire retardant
- Available in 5 colours: Charcoal, Sandstone (White), Almond Ivory, Grey and Red Brick
- All weep hole barriers are supplied in packs of 10 or boxes of 200
- Australian owned and the result of 26 years of construction industry experience
- Manufactured in Australia